Things you will need
♡ 3 scoops of French vanilla ice cream
♡ 1 1/2 cups of 2% milk
♡ 8 Oreo cookies
♡ 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
♡ Whipped cream
What to do
♡ Prepare the cookies. Break up the Oreo cookies into small chunks and set aside.
♡ Blend the milk and ice cream. Place the ice cream and milk in a blender and blend on medium speed until mixed.
♡ Add the Oreo cookies. Pour in the Oreo cookies and blend on high speed until smooth, about 30-45 seconds.
♡ Pour milkshake mixture into a tall glass.
♡ Add a spoonful of whipped cream to the top.
♡ Drizzle chocolate syrup over whipped cream, and enjoy.
- 150g plain sweet biscuits
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1½tsp ground cinnamon
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 250g (1 punnet) ripe strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
- Line the base of a 26-28cm spring form cake tin with baking paper or waxed paper. This makes it easy to lift the cake out later.
- Make the base by putting the biscuits in a brown paper bag and crushing them into crumbs by beating carefully with a rolling pin. Pour the crumbs into a medium bowl and add the coconut, cinnamon and melted butter. Stir well to combine.
- Press firmly into the base of the prepared tin. It doesn’t need to be a thick layer – just enough to cover the bottom of the tin.Refrigerate the base while you prepare the filling.
- Place egg whites, sugar, sliced strawberries, lemon juice and vanilla in the clean, dry bowl of an electric mixer.
- Beat on high speed for about 6-8 minutes until the mixture is very thick and fluffy and the sugar has dissolved. To test whether it is ready, rub a bit of the mixture between your fingers. You should not feel any gritty sugar - if you do, beat a little longer.
- Spoon the filling over the chilled base, smooth the top, cover with a sheet of baking paper and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, cut cake into wedges using a knife that has been warmed in hot water. Garnish with fresh raspberries on top.
You will need
♡ 1 Cup Of Milk
♡ 6 Scoops Of Strawberry Ice Cream
♡ 2 Tablespoons Of Confectioners Sugar
♡ 1/2 Teaspoons Of Vanilla Extract
♡ 1 Tablespoon of Strawberry Ice Cream Topping
♡ Squirty Cream
♡ A Fresh strawberry (Sliced For Garnish)
♡ Pour the milk into the blender
♡ Set to a low speed
♡ Add ice cream carefully to avoid splashing
♡ Add confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and strawberry topping
♡ Increase speed to high and blend for 15 seconds
♡ Pour into a pretty glass
♡ Top with squirty cream, then garnish with strawberry slices
♡ Find a pretty straw
♡ Remember to serve cold!
Gingerbread Men ingredients:
- 3 cups (390 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) unsulphured molasses
Note: To prevent the molasses from sticking to the measuring cup, first spray the cup with a non stick vegetable spray (like Pam).
Gingerbread Men instructions:
- In a large bowl, sift or whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and spices. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and molasses and beat until well combined. Gradually add the flour mixture beating until incorporated.
- Divide the dough in half, and wrap each half in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) and place rack in center of oven. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside while you roll out the dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Use a gingerbread cutter to cut out the cookies. With an offset spatula lift the cut out cookies onto the baking sheet, placing the cookies about 1 inch (2.54 cm) apart. If you are hanging the cookies or using as gift tags, make a hole at the top of the cookies with a straw or end of a wooden skewer.
- Bake for about 8 - 12 minutes depending on the size of the cookies. Small ones will take about 8 minutes, larger cookies will take about 12 minutes. They are done when they are firm and the edges are just beginning to brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cool on the baking sheet for about 1 minutes. When they are firm enough to move, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If desired, you can press raisins, currants, or candies into the dough for eyes and buttons while the cookies are still warm. Otherwise, confectioners frosting can be used to decorate the cookies. You can also use the icing as a glue to attach candies, raisins, and sprinkles.
- Confectioners Frosting if desired